Aquarium Test Strips, 3 pad
The Aquarium test strips monitor 3 different variables that are significant for aquarium health: pH, Alkalinity & Hardness. The special pH test pad is designed for low-ionic and low-buffered waters present in aquariums. These test strips are often used in marine, ponds and aquariums, both freshwater and saltwater. Our aquarium test strips measure water hardness due to calcium carbonate and can help you determine whether you have hard or soft water in just seconds.
- Remove one test strip from the vial, holding the end of the test strip between your index finger and thumb. Do not touch the test pads with your fingers.
- Dip the test strip, immersing all 3 pads, into the solution being tested for 1 second.
- Remove and shake off excess liquid.
- Immediately compare the alkalinity pad to the color chart (middle pad).
- After 1 minute, read the pH and Hardness pads.