- Flow characteristics suitable for control valves. The compatibility of the shorter stroking time with stability has been accomplished by the characteristics of XB100, namely a large air flow rate is obtained when the difference between signal pressure and output pressure becomes large and vice versa.
- Secondary pressure partitions the seal plate to detect stable secondary pressure.
- Built-in bypass valve for adapting sensitivity of the system.
- Filter for both supply pressure side and signal pressure side.
- Stainless steel bolts, nuts and bracket for all the exposed surfaces.